Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 9

Kaiser878

ohio
Well I'll be out here sometime. Gotta finish up some work sround the house. But I'll be back out before to long.... I'll shoot a doe.... hate to do it now and be done for the year though

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Nice work hauling in the points for Team 9 Zach! Congrats!

I went out and checked a couple stands this past weekend just to be sure everything was still there. Not near as much sign as I had hoped, but the woods will start to come alive in the next couple weeks. I work this weekend and next, then plan to get a few sits in.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm at work and hope to leave at 5 and hopefully no traffic I can get set up to hunt an hour before dark. Guess I'll haveta spray down and hunt the wind:)

Kaiser878

ohio
Sorry fellas.... messed up tonight. I killed a doe but with all the distractions of my buddy killing my drop tine deer, I didn't get any pictures..... and,we are a two deer county..... so I'm done....

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I finished up my 5th weekend of work in a row this past weekend. Did manage to get some corn and a camera out in a spot where I always have a stand after work on Saturday. I will be fishing the fall crappie/saugeye bite at Indian Lake the next couple weeks. I'm on vacation the 2nd week of November so will be spending most of it in the stand. Congrats on the doe Zach.

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
Still here.. Now that all the craziness of the weddin is over I will be hitting it hard!!! Going out in the morning in Oh, sleep for a bit then hunt Ky in the evening before work.. Hoping for a good day, 1 day 2 states...

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445436237.251501.jpg

5 points for the good guys!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Heading out shortly!!!! Pretty pumped! Gonna touch up a mock scrape that's 32 yards from the base of my tree and swap that card over it before climbing up.

Good luck to anyone else hunting today!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Well guys I've been hunting as hard as I can on my off days but my shift allows no time at all to chase deer through my work week. Hope the hunting pressure the farm I hunt doesn't get too much pressure this week before my vacation starts this Friday. I'll be hunting all day long through all of next week. Hope they aren't locked down by then but we'll see.

Good luck to you that are a me to hunt! Be safe and hope y'all kill a mongsta!

Kaiser878

ohio
Just added my youth points fellas. With ric shooting a dandy 9pt yesterday we will be in the lead. I am still mad I never took photos of my doe...... so I have to jump county lines and kill one.....