Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 9

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Hey guys figured I would throw my number out there if you get bored in the stand. 937-397-3277.
Also if anyone needs any help tracking or dragging let me know.
Good luck guys.
Stay Safe!

Last edited:

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
I live in Jamestown, Ohio which right between Xenia and the Outlet Malls on 71 at Jeffersonville.
Or 25 minutes South of Springfield and 20 minutes north of Wilmington.

Kaiser878

ohio
Just had a booner go through at 45 yards. uploadfromtaptalk1443474429057.jpg

Kaiser878

ohio
Saw 7 does tonight. Checked a cam I hung last friday under a white oak tree amongst a bunch if red oaks. And got a big framed deer. Not sure what it is though

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
Not been doing a lot of hunting lately fellas.. With the wedding on the 17th my mind had been elsewhere (all the shit that still needs done at the house.) I am however currently sitting in the blind behind my house trying my luck.. Not seeing anything moving but the leaves..

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
I have been chomping at the bit TOO get out. With the winds the way they have been around here I just haven't wanted to chance it. Looks like this weekend they are going to shift and settle down some so hopefully I will be able to get out at least for a few hours.

I really need to put some meat in the freezer and get this monkey off my back. If a mature doe gives me a shot I will take it.
My plan now is to get out tomorrow afternoon and Sunday afternoon. My wife has plans for us all weekend but I think I can swing a few hours here and there.
Tonight is date night and her idea was a trip TOO Woodbury in Jeffersonville then dinner at Warners BBQ. I can't complain.

Kaiser878

ohio
Gonna check all my cams tomorrow. See what I have..... likely to be nothing...... depends how I feel tomorrow night while.im hunting.... might whack a doe.... but it also depends on where I'm sitting

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Made it out Saturday evening for a few hours. Saw 3 does while walking in. Tried to ease up on them but they knew something was up and eased back into the woods. Had a nice up and comer come through. It felt good to be up in a tree. Need to get back into the swing of things as I could tell I was rusty getting settled in.

Hopefully I can get back out this week.

Good luck guys. Stay safe.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good deal Jon! I saw where Zach passed a nice young 10 over on the Live Hunt thread. I've only been out on e by myself and once with Karissa getting skunked both sits. I won't have much hunting time between now and 11/6. I started my Bowhunting vacation then thru 11/15. All of my off days(fri/sat) will primarily be for hunting with Karissa cept Friday mornings might most be me time cuz she has lined up some work at the hospital then. Gonna be tough not hunting in the evenings like years past but these hours I'm on now.......SUCK ASS!!!! 8:30am to 5 with about an hour driving in rush hour traffic on both ends make it impossible to make it happen soooooooo, my hunting took a huge shit! Lol

Se la vi so they say.....:smiley_baby:

Good luck to my teammates if and when you make it out!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congrats got our teammate Zach on killing and finding his number 1 target buck. I know it didn't happen the way he wanted or intended it to go but fact is it happens to everybody at one time or another. A new cape and a shoulder mount will be a great way to pay tribute.

It sucks that you lost the meat but I'm sure you'll put down a doe or two to make up for it! Congrats again!!!