Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 9 - Nock Deep

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Yeah she's the same age as me, and had a herniated back disk...pretty rare for a teenager but the doc said he's seen it before. So hopefully she'll recover quick so I can hit the woods! Lol

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
Snuck out last night for a few hours. Saw a 6pt and fork across a pond about 75 yards away about 15 minutes after I climbed in the stand. Thought it was going to be a good night, but they were the only deer I saw. I had also forgotten to clear a nearly empty memory card before putting it in my moultrie, so it wouldn't record any pics for the last week:smiley_depressive:
I may get out tonight if the weather cooperates.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
I'm gonna be out the rest of the weekend after I get out of work I'm going to go pull a stand and hang it this evening in a woods that hasnt been hunted since last year its a pretty good spot for the rut so I'm trying to get ready for that

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
Hi guys. Anybody been out lately? I got out Friday night ahead of the rain, but it was pretty windy where I was. Of course I got skunked. I'm chompin' at the bit to get back out there, but all my spots are under the influence of damn Sandy. This is the best time of the year and I am stuck watching hunting on TV, haha.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
ive taken a couple days off to get some things done around the house as soon as the weather breaks im gonna be out non stop ive got a few buddies in from tennesse and they have seen a few good ones the one guy missed a 135 inch ten point sunday night we decided to go shoot his bow and it was 8 inchs high im glad we left and that he completly missed and didnt wound him. i really think when this weather quits we will be coverd up with deer

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
They were not moving up here this weekend, for me at least. I had a big set of tracks in a trail in front of me, but that was the closest I came to seeing any deer this weekend. My funnel was not much of one Saturday.

I am making the push this week. Worked it out a home and work so I can hunt Tuesday through Friday, taking Thursday and Friday off completely form work to go sit in a tree. Have a date night Saturday without the kids, but that will be fun too and I'll need a break by then, especially after the time changed this weekend.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I shoulda killed a doe yesterday to put some points on the board, but in the back of my mind I kept hoping that a buck would soon follow her. It never did. Oh well.

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
I scored some buck boints for us Friday night! Shot an eight point at sunset down in the hills. It's been a long week and weekend for me, so I'll get a picture and a story up here sometime soon.