Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #9 " DeaD BuCkS "

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Looks like ill be updating the leaderboard tonight....it is worth more than 5 pts for the contest for what that is worth... :)

Congrats Scott!

Schu72

Streetsboro
Kind of a tweener. Not the best field judging on my part. Can't upload from my camera. I forgot the micro sd adapter at home. I have a couple of crappy pics on my phone. Not sure I want to post those.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Fun story to go with this. I don't have time tight now, but I'll try to get it up this evening. Kind of bitter sweet with this one.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Won't be out to fill my other doe tag until after youth weekend unless my son gets one early or throws in the towel. Hope you all have some good luck this week! Go get 'em.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Can't focus very well at work today. I can't wait to get out with my son, Ethan, in the morning. This day is lasting forever! I'm going to take my bow down with me, I might hunt the afternoon on Saturday. I'm guessing we'll only be out for a couple of hours in the morning and the same in the evening, but I don't want to buggur up any chances for him.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Not much chatter here lately. What are everyones plans for the weekend? I'm planning to hunt most of the day Saturday up in Geauga county. Not feeling real motivated, my freezer is more than full at the moment. I'd rather take one with a bow or the muzzy in the late season, but will be limited in my spots due to only having an anltlerless tag left.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Sean, Post up your youth hunt in the scoring thread. Maybe that will give us a little momentum going into the weekend.:smiley_coolpeace: