Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #9 " DeaD BuCkS "

Schu72

Streetsboro
I hope to have some pics for you guys this weekend. This will be the first pull from the camera down at my mom's. She said she is seeing them with regularity. She's already pissed at them for tearing up the trees/bushes at the house. That's a good thing for me because there have been times where she and her husband have declared their property a no hunting zone.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I'm ready fellas... gonna be lettin' the arrows fly this year. Need some meat in the freezer!!

I'll try to think of some names TOO. Maybe we can try to have something picked out by the weekend.

Bucknut

Belpre, Ohio
Diablo....what part of Meigs? I grew up there in Racine.

I will be thinking of some names as well! Got a few things floating around in my head.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
got an idea for a name.
take the first letter of each of our screen names
Dante
Diablo
Bucknut
Curran
Schu...

add some letters in between and you get...
DeaD BuCkS

Bucknut

Belpre, Ohio
I hunt mostly jesses property but one of these properties I will most likely be hunting on my own. A lot of deer in and around this property including a couple of bucks that we r pretty sure made it from last year. Lord knows I'm hungry to get it done this year.
I like the name as well!

Schu72

Streetsboro
I don't think I'm going to make it out opening weekend. I have a wedding on Saturday and Browns tickets for Sunday. If I do go out it will be more of an observation hunt. I need to see what time we have to be places for pictures and what not.