Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

team 8

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
My names josh for anyone that didn't know. I'll be hunting Knox licking and Richland county's. I've got some good deer hanging out just gotta put it all together.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I'm here and ready I believe. My real name is Rick. I'm in Licking so if you're near South of Newark, give me a shout Josh!
I just hate that our one team is gonna piss off so many others......rotflmao

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
I think were a sleeper team
My licking county place is just outside of martinsburg and bladensburg area. That's where the big drop tine buck in my pic thread is at.I know rick will get us points you'guys have killed some great deer.

PSE13

Shelby
My name is Michael. I hunt Richland county. I have only had one picture of a buck so far but I have hundreds of doe pictures. I'm hoping that changes!

Lundy

My name is Kim and I hunt Athens County. I do not bow hunt anymore just gun and MZ. I am pretty particular about what I will shoot so you may only get one doe from me during the MZ season. I really don't know what targets I have available to me this year. I just put out 7 cameras yesterday.

I have been able to contribute to the team the last few years so maybe I can again this year.

Also happy to be reunited with Xbowguy again on this years team. Same results as last year?

Good luck to all.

Last edited:

Ricer2231

I'm here and ready I believe. My real name is Rick. I'm Licking so if you're near South of Newark, give me a shout Josh!
I just hate that our one team is gonna piss off so many others......rotflmao

Went ahead and fixed that part about Licking for ya Rick, saw where you accidentally got that "in" put there. You're welcome.

Lundy

Anyone have any good deer that they are after?

I hope so but don't really know yet. Just put out 7 cameras last week and wont check them for another week yet.

Last 3 years were spent taking a buck each year from a 3 buck group that I first saw 4 years ago. They are all gone now and I haven't seen many other targets during the past 3 years but I concentrated all of my time in one little area of the property focusing on one specific buck each year. I saw one that will be very good a couple of years from now but didn't see any last year that I though would be good this year, we'll see.

Last edited: