Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 6 Check In

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Whats up Jim, Ryan checking in here. I don't have a particular bird picked out but know where birds are on 2 properties I have permission on in OH as well as PA and NY.

I will be hunting in portage and ashtabula. What about you guys?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm gonna be our ringer! :smiley_crocodile:

I am still in search of my first long beard, but I plan to make it happen this year! I could really give two shits about turkey season to be honest, but it's high time I get on the board!!! I'll be hunting my home turf of Washington County exclusively unless I can find someone to tie one up to a tree for me elsewhere! I'll get a chance to do a little scouting this weekend, so I'll have a better idea of what is out there. We have a nice roost tree on our farm, so I'm hoping they are still using it...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'll be doing most of my hunting in Carroll County, near Atwood Lake, but I may do some up here in Medina County, too. I've become pretty good friends with one of my neighbors, and he's invited me to tag along with him a little bit. And let me tell you, he's got some of the best hunting grounds in the county! So my outlook is pretty good... we'll see what happens.

Maybe sometime before the end of the season we could get together and put a bonus bird or two on the board.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
You guys are always welcome to come down here and hang out for a weekend. I have enough ground to occupy us for a while, and we can always go to AEP and dick around. Plus, we can drink beer...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm heading down to the farm in about five hours and won't be back until Monday afternoon. Good luck this week, guys!