Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 5

JPN

coshocton
I'm gonna head out tonight. Doubt I'll see any bigguns. But who knows. Hopefully the temp drops fast

Have any luck?

I haven't been out in a couple days. Been seeing quite a few does and small bucks but nothing big yet. Still a little early for me yet, another week or so and I'll really start hunting hard.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I hunted Friday evening, Saturday morning, Saturday evening, and Sunday evening. Passed up a small doe, that's all I saw. Hope you all are having more sightings than me!

My area will not pick up until the crops are off and the weather turns cold. The first one that passes through (small, slick head, etc.) is getting it Friday evening!

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
One doe tagged and bagged last night.

image.jpg

I will be back out rattling and putting up some lure tonight. The wind is perfectly at my back blowing into the main woods area. Another reason why I love the Scent Smoker!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
One doe tagged and bagged last night.

View attachment 17113

I will be back out rattling and putting up some lure tonight. The wind is perfectly at my back blowing into the main woods area. Another reason why I love the Scent Smoker!

Thats as neat and clean of a gutting job as I'd ever seen Adam! Damn those inner loins are looking tasty! Congrats on the bag and tag buddy! Good luck!

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Lol thanks Ric. Not going to lie, from release to hanging is no more than an hour since my stand is only 45yrds out the back door :)

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Goodluck this weekend man. I'm hunting real close to you over on meigs Vinton border. You guys need any help tracking or anything just give me a shout. The deer and heating up.