Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #5 - Whiskey Bent & Wallbound

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Was gerns added.

Nope...Adam's and yours are in, but I believe Chad has taken a doe and his buck that are not scored yet...need them in the harvest thread. If I have overlooked them, let me know.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I've been forgetting to add them.....will try and make it happen soon!

Atta boy.

I had a nice herd of does by the camera yesterday, looking foward to filling my last tag. I know alot of you guys are buck hunters, but my main goal is for the meat. I still have space in the freezer and the beef is finally dwindling. I've never had the opportunity to tag out in my 14yrs of hunting.....the time is now.

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
I was two points away from using my buck tag last night, lol. Right at sunset I had a 3.5yo 8 pt at 15 yards. Lucky him/unlucky me he had broken off his left g3 and right g2. :smiley_depressive: He could be huge next year and I won't shoot a buck I won't mount. I'll see if I can post a pic later.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good move Boone. Too bad he was busted up but hopefully he'll get by for you for next year. Way to stick with it . Goodluck

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
Good move Boone. Too bad he was busted up but hopefully he'll get by for you for next year. Way to stick with it . Goodluck

Thanks. Here's one photo I have of the busted-up buck.

Attachments

• PICT0050.jpg
    PICT0050.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 352

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I put out three cams and about 150 pounds of corn last Sunday. Should have my bonus doe next Saturday if the weather permits.

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
I know I know......I'll get them....the contest isn't over until deer season is over anyway....Think of it like a walkoff homerun in baseball:smiley_crocodile:

We only need 81.25 points to tie! I'm still searching for another deer. The only deer I could have shot since gun season was the busted 8. I think I'm going Saturday afternoon. I'll probably have an opportunity to shoot at something as I promised to take the little lady out to a party her friend is having Saturday night. That won't stop me though. She'll get over it if it happens!

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
We only need 81.25 points to tie! I'm still searching for another deer. The only deer I could have shot since gun season was the busted 8. I think I'm going Saturday afternoon. I'll probably have an opportunity to shoot at something as I promised to take the little lady out to a party her friend is having Saturday night. That won't stop me though. She'll get over it if it happens!

Ha ha atta boy Boone, go get em! This snow should get em moving again. I finally had a group of does stop by this past Monday when we got 2", tomorrow evening should get hot with the new front moving in. Joe, hows that doe tag comin?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ha ha atta boy Boone, go get em! This snow should get em moving again. I finally had a group of does stop by this past Monday when we got 2", tomorrow evening should get hot with the new front moving in. Joe, hows that doe tag comin?

I'll check the cams tonight that I put over corn last Sunday. See what it tells me about where and what timeI should hunt this weekend.