Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 4

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Any of my team mates that will be at strouds are more than welcome to come to the property and hunt an evening or two furring the camp out. Fully guided! Hahahaha. But seriously the offer is there.

If I were on your team I'd take you up on that in a heartbeat T! Sounds like a great offer and alot of fun!!! Hey, good luck fellers and be safe!

Diablo54

Outside
If I were on your team I'd take you up on that in a heartbeat T! Sounds like a great offer and alot of fun!!! Hey, good luck fellers and be safe!

Ric I've been trying to get ahold of you and your brother for two weeks now to have you plan a weekend bow hunt down here durring the rut or whenever you could.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Any of my team mates that will be at strouds are more than welcome to come to the property and hunt an evening or two furring the camp out. Fully guided! Hahahaha. But seriously the offer is there.
What if one isn't on your team, can they still hunt your land? I mean, I'll be at strouds.

Ricer2231

I suggest we go by "Team Tay Tay" this year. Lil' fugger is going to have to carry us out of the woods anyway. He is the youngest and most able to help us old guys out. :smiley_crocodile:

Whether we win or not, I think this is going to be one fun team!

I was thinking more like "Team Gay Gay"
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha