Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #3 - The Moe Fuggars

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well slept in since it was pouring againg this morning so I stayed in bed and went out @ 1030 to the spot I hunted last night.... Got into position @ 1115 and sat till end of legal shooting time... no shots heard close by and no deer sighted during the sit.... got up and got my gear took about a half dozen steps and jumped 4 doe that were comimg from my backside walking down the logging road where my truck was parked at 200 yards away lol... Oh well... wish I hadn't of spooked them but stuff happens lol....

Morning Hunts: 19
Evening Hunts: 11
All day sits: 1
Does: 29
Bucks: 10
Shots: 1
Harvest: 1 Doe...
Hours on stand: 151.5

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I've seen a bunch of spooked deer in two days! They'll blend in to the crowd J!!!

I put some meat in the freezer finally. I'll get a story up tomorrow. Not much of one, but she'll turn out a good bit of meat. 145 dressed...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Oh well sat the morning and this evening heard some shooting on the adjacent properties finally but no deer sightings today..... pretty much a bust lol..... Hit it again in the morning too see what it nets me lol....

Morning Hunts: 20
Evening Hunts: 12
All day sits: 1
Does: 29
Bucks: 10
Shots: 1
Harvest: 1 Doe...
Hours on stand: 158.5

twireman

Kingston, OH
i havent quit....jusst nuttin to report. hillbillies on adjoining property lit off 30 firecracker packs tryin to jump deer at 8 this morning. that was a fiirst. needless to say didint see sshit. fffuuuuggg.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
i havent quit....jusst nuttin to report. hillbillies on adjoining property lit off 30 firecracker packs tryin to jump deer at 8 this morning. that was a fiirst. needless to say didint see sshit. fffuuuuggg.

Oh well seems too be the season for us lol..... If it weren't for bad luck we've have no luck at all rotflmao

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
At 7:30 this morning I went ontop the silos at work and looked into the thicket out back. I seen 2 does. Fast forward to 11:30 lunchtime I walk to the edge of the thicket to the corner and both does jump up and I slammed the biggest one on the run. It was out there a good bit. She made it another 200 yards before she piled up

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
At 7:30 this morning I went ontop the silos at work and looked into the thicket out back. I seen 2 does. Fast forward to 11:30 lunchtime I walk to the edge of the thicket to the corner and both does jump up and I slammed the biggest one on the run. It was out there a good bit. She made it another 200 yards before she piled up

Ha! Nice!!! :smiley_clap:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm probably going g to end up with only the lone doe... may have jinxed myself passing g up too many slickheads during g gun season lol.... we'll see if I make it out anymore but the cameras aren't whetting my whistle any either from the looks of it.... maybe a good year for bunnies lol....

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm gonna make one last sit this Saturday for shits and giggles. I have some decent bucks coming in behind my parents and I'd consider shooting two of them. I'll have to post the pics later on...