Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #3 - The Moe Fuggars

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Woke up and was glad to see the teammates that I was lucky enough to draw.... Ryan thanks for all the hard work as well as all that lent you a hand in this event.... with that being said I look forward too having a good season with y'all.... I don't have any bucks of the caliber that some of you have but maybe I can help out a little..... are we naming the teams?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm good with almost any name you guys come up with besides tag soup that is lol.... I'll be out of state for a couple weeks and will be checking in for updates... good luck to all on opening day.... I'll be behind you a couple of weeks due too work but will make it out hard and heavy by mid october.....

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
Saw the team assignments this morning, and I'm stoked! I won't be picky about the name either, but I agree we need to have one. I'm going out this Saturday to hunt some tiny FL deer. Maybe I can get us on the board...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
See I wanted my team to be:

Get It

(insert photo of dead deer, ass in the air here)

While Its Still Warm

Shaped kinda like a patch...lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Checking in. Moe Fuggars works for me. I seriously have a ton of good bucks in my area's. No booners this year that I know of but atleast 10 deer that'll go 125"-160"

I'm counting on you to be the ringer for Team Moe Fuggars! I know you always on good deer and have the ability to get it done!!! Good luck dude!!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
What's the opening day plans or you guys? I know J is gonna be suffering from jet lag! LOL!!!

I'm taking the wife out in the morning in hopes of sticking a doe. I figure I'll hit my observation stand on Hippie Ridge that evening and see if I can't find out what old Moe is up to. With any luck, we'll draw blood at Sandridge opening weekend!

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I'm gonna hit the exact same spot I got my 160 last year. It's the same setup with regards to crops this year as last. Seen tons of bucks after I got mine. My only problem is the lane I always used to access the property is now off limits. There is an older guy that hunts the area that absolutely hates me cuz I kill deer. I really pissed him off last year and he convinced the landowner who owns the lane and field that he should be the only one using it. I know it's not right but I'll be the first the shovel dirt on that old bastards grave when he finally kicks it. He hunts with the local "road warriors". All they do is trespass and shoot from cars during gun season but he starts a rumor that I shot my deer with a rifle. Now I gotta take alot longer route to the stand and hope not to bump deer. Rant Over

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
Opening day is tomorrow for us Florida boys. Josh is going to get to hunt the morning and the evening. I've got to work in the morning, and then I'm going to get out to the farm about noon. There are 5 different stands around the property, and I'll be sitting in one called "The Cubbyhole" for the evening. We've got a lot of pictures of decent (Florida) deer in this area, so I'm really pumped. Josh (Team 2) will be sitting in that blind you might have seen on one of his other posts (the moss face deer one).

I'll keep you Moe Fuggars posted!