Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 2

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good luck team mates and everyone else this weekend. Off to Lima in couple minutes for the weekend.
I'll be out next week. Felt lousy all day and hope it passes.

Kaiser878

ohio
Made it out this evening and saw the big doe with triplets and passed up a descent 8 pointer at 18 yds.
Tempted me with the recurve but have 3 weeks of vacation starting on Oct 23rd.
Lots of time and some good ones out there.View attachment 36502
Rookie..... I am off from the 27th Oct to the 20th of november.... then I I work the 21,22,23 then I'm off til Dec 2. Haha

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Geez. Must be nice. I suppose I can take all the time off I want to but it tends to deplete the bank accounts. Cost me overtime on payroll, bills don't get paid. . . Think I will keep working and just slide out to hunt where I can. Good luck to you guys.

Nice buck you passed Brian.

Good luck at the show in Lima Frank.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I haven't been out yet due to health problems. However 48 hrs of 'burning nettle' leaf treatment on my thumb has gotten it back to normal. I got the cattle moved and electric fence repaired and working OK so that's out of the way.
Plan on a big weekend due to the falling temp. Good luck.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Went out Sunday morning with my brother and seen nothing.
Went out this morning and seen 5 does and a 7 pt young buck. I grunted him from 120 yds and watched him tear my mock scrape up at 25 yds. Then he walked within 5 ft of my tower and walked into the brush. He reappeared in the hay field and I grunted at him and he would look each time then walked into the brush.

If my body cooperates I plan on a all day set if it's raining all day.

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
I havent been out in our woods for 10 days now... letting it "cool off" out there since ive been out there more than i would like. I should make it out tomorrow hopefully for an all day sit. I have Thursday and Friday off of work so ill be hitting it hard next weekend.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Pretty good morning today,passed on 5 bucks,picked up the bow on one but let him walk.
Quite a bit of cruising,chasing and lots of grunting before and after daylight.
Still at it will see how this evening goes.