Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 2 - Killin', Grillin', and Chillin' like a Tree Stand Villain

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Don - I forgot to mention that my mail came! Thanks man!

Now I can get back in the woods with my new good luck charm.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
You guys been seeing anything out there yet? I haven't had my bow in the woods for a few weeks but that will be changing very, very soon. A few more duck hunts then it's time to get into kill mode, put some meat in the freezer, and get after it. Anyway, good luck Guys!!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
My first set is planned for Thursday evening. Hopefully hunt fri,sat,sun eve as well. time to get after it.

Good luck buddy!! I'm with ya. Gonna try & squeeze a few morning duck hunting in, then shower & smoke up for some evening sits. The cold weather should help get thing moving a bit.

twireman

Kingston, OH
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384106488.617445.jpg

Well its been some time for me since I have arrowed a buck. I told myself this year I wouldn't pass a bunch of deer like in the past. We have a 17 month old at home and a boy due in Feb. And Seems everytime I wanted to get it has been pretty trying to get sitter coverage and wearing on a 5 month pregnant wife. This guy crossed me at 245 yesterday and I decided "yup good enough". Let an arrow fly at 25 yards. Backed out last night and found him today. I know there are much bigger on the property but I will worry about that next year. I had to wipe my slate clean and get a slump buster. He will eat good! Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That's a great slump buster Tyler! Nothing wrong with that deer! I know how hard it is to get some hunting in when starting a family man! Congratulations on getting it done! Well done...:smiley_clap:!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I killed a real nice 8 point yesterday in Indiana with a muzzleloader, finally got a chance at a buck. He dressed 185 lbs. Will put my effort back into Ohio now.