Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 16

epe

Lancaster
Alright guys turn off the fog machine. Only a doe yesterday morning seen. Had to fix a car problem in the afternoon. One doe so far today

oakswamper

around Toledo
They finally got the corn off across the road from my place. I'm hoping the action will pick up now.

Saw 4 or 5 tonight but they came out north of me and were a little far and it was too dark to tell what they were.

epe

Lancaster
Saw a bunch of little guys today. Only decent buck, I spooked going in this morning. Little too young to shoot though..

epe

Lancaster
Nothing this morning. Worked on my car mid day and decided to come home early instead of hunt tonight then come home..so of course there is a 10 point chasing does around my sister's yard right by where I hunted this morning..fml

oakswamper

around Toledo
Saw a very nice 9 point this morning that I would take for sure, the problem is I was releasing a young red fox from a trap at the time lol. He just walked into the ticket like I wasn't even there. I will be after it again in the morning

epe

Lancaster
Anyone else hunting this weekend? I saw a shooter last night when it was too dark to shoot and he was 60 yards out. Up in a tree this morning.