Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 14 - Youth Team

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm here to check Kody in. Crazy, when we first started having youth teams it was around 5 years ago, I think. He's not far off from leaving the youth ranks... He checks in this year as a 15 year old.

Good luck to all the youths hitting the woods.

yotehunter

spencerville oh
Karly is in. Don't know how much time she will get in the stand. She is in soccer right now and then right to baseball. So time will tell. She turns 13 wendsday so I would love to get her her first deer this weekend that would be a heck of a birthday birthday gift.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Karly is in. Don't know how much time she will get in the stand. She is in soccer right now and then right to baseball. So time will tell. She turns 13 wendsday so I would love to get her her first deer this weekend that would be a heck of a birthday birthday gift.

Kody is in the same boat right now. HS football will take up all of October. He may see some time on Sundays, but it's hard getting him off the couch on Sundays. Damn teenagers...
We shall see...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Kody is in the same boat right now. HS football will take up all of October. He may see some time on Sundays, but it's hard getting him off the couch on Sundays. Damn teenagers...
We shall see...

You put him on deer and he'll be out there lol

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
You put him on deer and he'll be out there lol

I'll try my best, you know that. Remember, he was supposed to be in the shooter seat the night Klay shot his two years ago. That same year he was supposed to be holding the muzzy when I got mine. Both days he gave me the "I don't feel like it".

He will get out when football is over. Just not as much as I would like.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Kids lol.... I took my son too deer camp a couple times as a teenager and he'd always come down with a mysterious illness day two thru five lmao.... I called it couchitis lol

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
Hunter scored for team 14. a.jpg