Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 13 - One "Tree"

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Whats going on guys? Havent hunted as much as I would of liked lately. Last time I hunted my property was Tgiving morning. I was sick the rest of the weekend and part of the following week. I repositioned my camera a week before Tgiving hoping to get better pictures. I haven't touched it since I set it up. This past weekend I hunted at Tall Chads place. No bucks seen. Anyways, I went back out to the property last night to drop some corn and change out my cards. My pile was empty so it needed it for sure. I also set up a new camera on an old spot that Ill hit when its balls cold out. Ill be sitting inside of a barn staying out of the elements. LOL Im a pussy when it comes to cold weather, seizes my back up something fierce. Got back to my truck to check the cards.

MFDC0563.jpg

New buck on the property. The day this was taken was that really windy weekend we had. Sick to my stomach that I wasn't there. This is the only picture I have of him. That camera hasn't taken a picture since 11-26. Gonna stay off the property for a bit, let things settle down before I go back out. I sure hope he survived gun week.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
He's a nice buck Dustin. Hopefully he sticks around for you.

I am trying to put a game plan together for a particular buck. I have to locate him first though. He's not where he was a couple months ago. If I could put an arrow through him it'd end a 3 year quest.

angelzd28

Im with you Dustin, haven't been out as much as I would have liked, had to work last weekend and no time off, but here in the next couple weeks im gonna be hitting it hard. Good luck the rest of the season to you guys.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Im with you Dustin, haven't been out as much as I would have liked, had to work last weekend and no time off, but here in the next couple weeks im gonna be hitting it hard. Good luck the rest of the season to you guys.

Them damn UTA's!!!! lmao

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Ive been busy, sorry. I killed a nice indiana buck the first morning of their gun season and a real nice 10 2nd day of ohio gun. They were nice bucks but nothing like the one Mallory killed. I will get some pics up this week.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Heres my Indiana Buck, shot him from 226 yards with a 300 win mag. He didn't go far. Certain rifles are legal in Indiana this year, including the 300 win mag.

Heres my Ohio buck, shot him 2nd morning of gun season. He swam the creek. Tough guy he was.

Complete European mounts of both bucks, finished them up yesterday.

I need to get measurements for the contest yet.