Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 12

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Congratulations Curran!!!

It's getting close to when I will be able to help the team, I hope. I will be hunting all 13 days of the gun seasons

Thanks Lundy! Good luck out there and enjoy gun season. I'm happy to be chasing ducks and geese for the next month or so.

Lundy

I am amazed at how many new bucks I have on camera the last 2 weeks.

I have 3, maybe 4 potential shooters, I'll decide if and when I get a chance to see them during season.

I have a bunch of pictures of this guy at two locations on the farm, both daylight and dark. I think I would shoot this one and he is the best I have pics of, I think.

He and the other 20+ new bucks could all disappear as quickly as they showed up, who knows.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Congrats again Sean on your nice bow kill buck!
Iam with Lundy here! I am ready for most if not the entire gun and muzzy season. I had opportunities at multiple bucks with the bow, but nothing mature enough to warrant a shot.
However, my Marlin .444 is zeroed in out to 200 yards and I have a great set up on a power line cut, that allows a 175 yards on either side of me. I will hunker down and go dark to dark all week of gun season there if need be!
Good luck to Lundy and the rest of my team mates!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Those all look like good bucks to me!! Good luck out there during gun season guys. I'm probably taking my son out in the morning.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of team 12!!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Hoping the guys are putting some deer on the ground this week!

Nothing exciting here. I took my son out Monday morning. He's really wanting to shoot a deer all of the sudden so I'm all about it! Long story short, his feet got cold and we headed for the truck just after 8. Got about to the truck, looked back in the field we just walked through and saw 3 doe. Standing, laughing, and pointing at us. Complete disrespect. Lol.

JPN

coshocton
Hunted hard all week but I didn't get anything. Had a few opportunities but never connected. Our group shot 4 does and my dad shot a really nice 11 point yesterday.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Yeah that's a dandy!
I passed on several bucks during gun week, but I did manage to shoot a doe on Monday. She presented me with a 210 yard shot and the Marlin .444 dropped her instantly, with a high shoulder impact. She will provide jerky for my family this winter.