Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 12

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Good luck with that big boy Alpha. I have barely been out. The days are getting long and hard to get through. I have the itch bad but still buying my time until the end of the month. I did take my daughter last night on her first hunt. I had a great time and she enjoyed it as well.
image.jpgimage.jpg

lung buster

hocking county
I haven't been out with a bow yet by myself but I'm gonna get serious next week. Looking forward to this weekend trying to get my son a buck! Its about to get good! Good luck guys!

epe

Lancaster
Niece in law just bought 20 acres to build on in a few years. Went and scouted it this weekend. Saw 4-5 does while there. What part of the state you in viper? Not seeing any movement in southern Ohio. May hold off my vacation until the middle of next week.

viper

I am hunting in Washington and Meigs county. I am not seeing much activity in Washington county yet. I was seeing some good movement in Meigs county until this past Thursday now its like they disappeared.

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
Well I hunted all day and saw 5 doe 4 fawn and 1 button buck... Didn't see any signs of the rut but did get a couple of new bucks for the hit list just in this week so hopefully one of them cruise by in the morning tomorrow.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383440422.794938.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383440433.527551.jpg

lung buster

hocking county
Good looking bucks alpha. Good luck on them. Will be out again in the am with my boy. We only seen a 4 point this am. My plan was to hunt mon-weds am but that looks to be changing. All my evenings will be spent with my son for the next couple of weeks if need be. Good luck guy's!

viper

That sucks about your truck epe. Hope you get it worked out.

I have seen three small bucks so far. Going to stay in the stand another hour . Then I will be out in the stand again this evening.

epe

Lancaster
Bent the front bumper into the drivers side wheel. I will drive the car down to Marietta and hunt with dad and use his truck...Busted up the bumper, headlight and drivers side fender...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383495540655.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383495540655.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 254

epe

Lancaster
Oh yeah, I am Eric by the way. Dumb woman had no insurance or even a driver's license...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383495638341.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383495638341.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 245