Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 12 - The Bush Beaters

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I have a couple bucks on camera that I'm on the fence about, won't know til I see them from the stand, if that happens. Another is a for sure shooter. I've only hunted the farm once, and haven't hunted my honey hole yet. I'm hoping my patience pays off. Who knows what the rut will bring!

Big Weff

Athens
I have a couple bucks on camera that I'm on the fence about, won't know til I see them from the stand, if that happens. Another is a for sure shooter. I've only hunted the farm once, and haven't hunted my honey hole yet. I'm hoping my patience pays off. Who knows what the rut will bring!
Hopefully it brings 220# of grade A Ohio venison with about 180 inches of bone attached to its head!

Big Weff

Athens
Might hit a couple evening hunts this week and then I have the first week of November off. By that time my mowing will be all finished up and itl be a week of nothing but whitetails.

Big Weff

Athens
On vacation all week. Been hitting it hard. Could have popped a 120-125 8 on Sunday but couldn't pull the trigger. It was a young deer. Went to a different property on Monday and had a nice 130 8 sneak in on me, by the time I saw him it was to late. And a bunch of young bucks and does. Just hung a new set today so we will see how that goes this evening.