Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 11 - The GoodFellas

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I saw one small buck at 8:30. Nothing after that. Going to Park property in the evening.

rsmith

Good luck guys! I failed us too as I made a rookie mistake and drank TOO much at the concert last night and slept in till 7:40 today. Going out here in a little bit in hopes of seeing something. Deer are tough as all heck that's for sure!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Seeing deer every time out, but as usual, they are hard to pattern on my properties. Very random.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I'm hoping to get prepped and maybe head out Sunday for the 1st sit of the year I'm further behind than I've ever been, and I'm starting to get anxious, but also nervous, knowing that crunch time is right around the corner. Goodluck guys.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Shot the bow some more tonight and got it tuned in almost to where I want it. Might go home and smoke my clothes and plan a weekend sit coming up. I'm getting pumped!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We are a quiet bunch. I know Jake has had a couple good hunts. How about everyone else?

My season really just started on Tuesday. So far, so good. Sound like the neighbors are experiencing lock down, which means I'm in for some good hunts, or some serious boredom.

Hope all is well with my teammates. Be safe and have fun.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Hell, I barely hunted until Tuesday. I do know this, no more trips the first week of November unless it's an upgrade to the hunting! That and I'm done hunting our farm in October. What a difference the lack of early pressure has made.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I've noticed the same with staying out early season jesse. The deer are much more relaxed and I've seen a lot more since deciding to stay out till November.

rsmith

I haven't been able to get out much with school, had to pick up a online class so I'm able to get my associates degree this semester. I don't have much going on at the house either no bucks or really any does but you never know what could happen. In getting out tonight and tomorrow all day so hopefully something comes. I've only been out 5 times the whole season and 4 of them have been in the past a weeks and the other one was when i,shot my doe opening morning.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I haven't been able to get out much with school, had to pick up a online class so I'm able to get my associates degree this semester. I don't have much going on at the house either no bucks or really any does but you never know what could happen. In getting out tonight and tomorrow all day so hopefully something comes. I've only been out 5 times the whole season and 4 of them have been in the past a weeks and the other one was when i,shot my doe opening morning.

What are you going to school for?

rsmith

Thanks guys. And I'm going to school for business. Trying to figure out if I want to get into marketing or supply chain management. I really like the supply chain side of things as I am a hands on kind of guy and need to be doing stuff other than sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day. I am doing great at college now though. Got a 3.5 acumulative GPA and haven't missed deans list yet in my 3 years of being there. Crazy how paying out of pocket for schooling makes you turn from a 2.0 student barely passing classes in high school to a honor roll student. Going to a local community college to keep costs low right now, Lakeland Community College, so I can still work and pay for it so I'm debt free as long as I can be. I will be enrolled at cleveland state but taking classes across the street from Lakeland because they have a hub, if you want to call it that, where select colleges specialize in degree there to keep transportation to a minimum for some students and offer it at a cheaper cost as well. Some kids go away to school and get 100,000 dollars in debt, I will keep working my butt off and staying debt free before I go to cleveland state when I can no longer can keep up with it and need to take loans out.

Last edited: