Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Please take a moment to read. sincerely Admin W3Schools

Team 10

Haven't checked my cams in a couple weeks. I'll probably check tomorrow and fill up the corn for hopefully a Saturday evening sit. I think that'll be about the only time I have this weekend to get out

finelyshedded

*Supporting Member*
SW Ohio
Very nice Josh! With what you have running around I think you did the right thing. I agree with Steve though, very tempting if a fella doesn't have many shooters in his area.

Good luck!

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Anyone getting out this weekend. I'm going tonight after work if it's not down pouring. I've got a giant that just showed up on our place and I think he will stay around he's moved about a mile from where others I know we're hunting him.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Sorry I haven't contributed much to this point. I'm headed south this coming Sunday and will hunt through Tuesday. I also have Nov 10th -19th for vacation.

finelyshedded

*Supporting Member*
SW Ohio
Just checking in here myself. I've only hunted 1.5 hours after hanging a set a week ago yesterday and only saw a doe feeding in the beans. I have a lot of time off from 11/2 thru 12/3 in which I only have to report to work 7 days during that stretch. I'm getting antsy to get out myself but my work hours suck ass, starting at 7 or 9am till 5:30 or 7:30pm Mon thru Fri so my time is limited to the weekends till my vacation gets here. I'll be taking Karissa out on weekends but we'll both carry our bows. I hope she can get an opportunity this year.

I'll be rooting you guys on it and when you can make it out. GOOD LUCK!

I’ll be hunting the lease for my first morning sit in the AM. Can’t wait to see what unpressured deer in a non public hunting setting do this time of year. Maybe nothing lol but this is the first chance I’ve had to hunt private ground during prime time. Hope I can get us some points!