Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 10

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
No bucks anymore being seen, nothing but doe and button bucks.... We'll see what happens during gun season.... I moved a stand to a thick grapevine thicket today, have seen a good amount of travel thru that area and hope too add another doe too the freezer if not a buck....m

PSE13

Shelby
No bucks anymore being seen, nothing but doe and button bucks.... We'll see what happens during gun season.... I moved a stand to a thick grapevine thicket today, have seen a good amount of travel thru that area and hope too add another doe too the freezer if not a buck....m

Same here! I have only seen doe and very few small bucks. Won't get too go out the first day of gun. Been fighting with a cold and still trying to knock one down. There is some time left yet so I hope I can get it done! Good luck too you!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
How are thing going fellas? Shot a doe back during gun, just haven't submitted it yet. Haven't had much luck on the buck front, as a matter a fact, haven't had a shooter on cam since October at the house. Dad had some nice deer on cam prior to the gun week, but not since. Hoping something new shows up I the next few weeks worth shooting, or I may be forced to eat my buck tag.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Other than shooting a buck on the group muzzy hunt that's about my only hope for now lol... Nothing but doe and small bucks for me this year....

PSE13

Shelby
Haven't had much luck. Every deer I shot at with a gun resulted in me shooting trees. 4 to be exact. Not going so good this year. Haven't seen any good bucks at all this year.