Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 10

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442104102.822670.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yeah right.... Your scrubs are still better than my hit list.... lmao.....

You have the "retirement" advantage on your side now. You can hunt every day if you want to. Geesh. You got it made Jay. 30yrs of wearing yourself out for the country later, you've got it made. lol

Good luck guys!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
You have the "retirement" advantage on your side now. You can hunt every day if you want to. Geesh. You got it made Jay. 30yrs of wearing yourself out for the country later, you've got it made. lol

Good luck guys!

You can have all the time you want.... Isn't changing the fact there's no good genetics and old bucks lol.... I'm not a trophy guy so my freezer will be stocked by he end of the season..... That's what matters..... Oh and all hat free time on stand Phil lol

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio

Good luck guys!
That^^^

I'm jealous of the time you will have out there, but it is well deserved buddy!

Not sure how much hunting I will get to do this year, but I've got a couple bucks hanging around I would lose and arrow to!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That^^^

I'm jealous of the time you will have out there, but it is well deserved buddy!

Not sure how much hunting I will get to do this year, but I've got a couple bucks hanging around I would lose and arrow to!

Hopefully that works out for you Greg.......

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We're all checked in... Good luck guys on your season.... Anyone got any ideas for a name for our motley crew??? lol