Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strouds 2015 - October 16-17-18

I will...

• Be there.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Not be there.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Will say I'll be there, then bail.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will be a last minute decision.

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Had a hell of a good time guys. I had to help my brother with firewood all day today or I would've been out today. Chad dustin and giles, it was a pleasure to meet you guys! And everyone else I had met before, it was great to catch up. Honestly, you couldn't ask for a better group of guys to share a camp with. Beener, you're a stud with the smoker man, thanks again for the food along with everyone else that cooked or brought food.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Just grabbed the first one. Finally took my boots off for the first time since yesterday morning...and I'm thirsty. Some apple pie with some ice cream sounds amazing!
Bastard, I wish I had some apple pie with ice cream! Actually, I want some more cobbler!

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I remember laughing my ass off at the story, unfortunately I cant remember for the life of me how it went. All I remember is the bulldog eating mayo. I checked my fridge last night, I don't have any mayo. But I will make it happen soon.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I was laughing so hard I don't remember the whole story either I do however remember the beginning and I remember the ending !
I believe we were all laughing so hard we missed some very important parts.

Ohiobowhunter1

Columbus
Had a great time catching up and meeting new faces between AM and PM bowhunts. Charles was spoiling me with that smoker, thanks man! Really appreciate the hospitality and a great group of guys! Struck out on that bedded buck, he crossed the road and holed up until about 10 til 6 and I could hear him coming my way then a car zoomed down the hill and spooked him back.. he walked around me but too late, the car cost me the 10 minutes I needed to close the deal.