Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Something happened!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks everyone! I'll do the story later I need to get some work done. He's not gonna break any records but it was a fun hunt and encounter and he will put some meat in the freezer. Proud of him and the meat we'll get and now I can actually get some work done and enjoy the rest of the season without worrying about where the bucks are. Good day!

Nice job Joel. In regards to the bolded portion though, it doesn't happen. Monday morning I killed my buck. Got him in the coolers. Was road scouting Monday night. It is a sickness Joel. A SICKNESS! Just admit you have a problem like the rest of us and it gets easier to deal with. :smiley_crocodile:

Big congrats to you my friend!

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Nice job Joel. In regards to the bolded portion though, it doesn't happen. Monday morning I killed my buck. Got him in the coolers. Was road scouting Monday night. It is a sickness Joel. A SICKNESS! Just admit you have a problem like the rest of us and it gets easier to deal with. :smiley_crocodile:

Big congrats to you my friend!

My name is Joel and I am absolutely obsessed with deer hunting. I do not need help though! Lol

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Wrapping up work pretty soon and will get the story posted.