Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Snares (Bulk Order)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

After the interest in snaring last year I figured it may be a good Idea to do a bulk order on snares for guys who want to buy some.

I'm not sure on price yet as I need to see what the average preference is for length, cable diameter, and lock type. Once we agree on features and potential quantity I can set about haggling the best pricing for the bulk order.

I figure I can deliver them at the Strouds hunt, and redneck express them for those that won't be there.

So lets hear it. How many would you want and what's your preference on features.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'd probably be in for another dozen. Whatever Chad/Brian prefer. I liked the configuration i used last year but I'm open to trying something different.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I already have 2 dozen on hand. You you can get 5/64 diameter cable I'd be interested. I'd also take 2 dozen wolf fang stakes.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'd be in for a dozen and depending on the price I might down for 2 dozen. With a little more flexibility in my work schedule I plan to get after them again this year.

Last edited:

Left field

I’ve been doing a lot of internet searching , found some companies in Ohio make them specifically regulated for Ohio , if I get into this will probably get Hal Sulivans book 60 minute snaring , order 100 feet of cable and components , make them my self , that’s the plan anyway

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I’ve been doing a lot of internet searching , found some companies in Ohio make them specifically regulated for Ohio , if I get into this will probably get Hal Sulivans book 60 minute snaring , order 100 feet of cable and components , make them my self , that’s the plan anyway
Not a bad plan if you have time to spend. You don’t save money doing your own. Snareshop.com sells everything you need.

SNIPERBBB

Se ohio
Not a bad plan if you have time to spend. You don’t save money doing your own. Snareshop.com sells everything you need.
Not true. The break even point is around 4-5 dozen snares. Haven't bought components lately and with prices going up on everything, so it may be over 5 now. Probably have enough components for a few hundred left