Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Smoked up hunting clothes??

Buckmaster

Portage
Pink camo Crocs.jpg
Their Crocs! And they are Max 4 camo damnit!!! LOL!

OK, I'll give Jesse the camo part but the rest speaks for itself.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Hickory all the way!!!

In all seriousness, I thought about making a spray with distiller water, baking soda and liquid smoke. Why not right?!? LOL

Huckleberry Finn

After seeing Hoyt's secret I know what the next scent game is going to be...

There's nothing wrong with Crocs, either.

And finally, the OP - warm smoke is a welcome addition to the ritual! I also find it comical...but it sure does work!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I absolutely love the Scent Smoker. First, because it works... but the smell of smoke is great, and adding it to the pre-hunt ritual really gets me in the zone. I just wish I could get more people to realize its potential. All of my (local) hunting buddies and family look at me like I'm an idiot for smoking up. Oh well I guess... they're loss.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I absolutely love the Scent Smoker. First, because it works... but the smell of smoke is great, and adding it to the pre-hunt ritual really gets me in the zone. I just wish I could get more people to realize its potential. All of my (local) hunting buddies and family look at me like I'm an idiot for smoking up. Oh well I guess... they're loss.

Same here. Anybody that I tell about it thinks I'm nuts.

I'm at ez care right now to get a poison ivy shot and I smell like smoke.

saddlepants

central Ohio
Don't hate because I'm big pimpin' in my pink Crocs! :smiley_clap:

I squirt Liquid Smoke on them before I head to the stand!!! :smiley_crocodile:

Pink crocs and liquid smoke - my husband would think I've lost my friggin mind....but then hed laugh and tell me he loved me because ...well thats prolly what I would dorotflmao

saddlepants

central Ohio
Jessi. There is some new stuff out now for scent free ladys.lol It called Just For Does. I think it is just for there hair tho

Found it! Justfordoes.com...Not Jessie's wife but THANKS Now I also found a place called HerCamoShop that has just about anything a REAL hunting female could ask for but they have Purple and RED turkey calls WTF? Turkeys can see color. Thats what gets me about allot of stuff they make for women now. Its got pink trim this or pink logo that. TURKEYS CAN SEE FRIGGIN COLOR!!!! I wont buy it.

Last edited:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
After seeing Hoyt's secret I know what the next scent game is going to be...

I figured you had said something to Jesse about it and that is why the post came up. lol

As far as HerCamoShop, I think I remember seeing them set up at the expo this past March.

Last edited:

Huckleberry Finn

I figured you had said something to Jesse about it and that is why the post came up. lol

Haven't said a word to anyone dude! I'm not going to steal or spread your chance to make some $$ (I just ask for some of it when ya get there).

Ha...You're talking to someone who half of their day is confidential information...I am one of the dumbest people you've ever met. "I dunno" "Well I'm not sure" "Mmm, really?" "Ya don't say?" "Wow, that's interesting" ...when I already knew and probably know more! Heck my emails even have a confidentiality notice on the bottom of them!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Haven't said a word to anyone dude! I'm not going to steal or spread your chance to make some $$ (I just ask for some of it when ya get there).

Ha...You're talking to someone who half of their day is confidential information...I am one of the dumbest people you've ever met. "I dunno" "Well I'm not sure" "Mmm, really?" "Ya don't say?" "Wow, that's interesting" ...when I already knew and probably know more! Heck my emails even have a confidentiality notice on the bottom of them!

Old Huck... He's a true "don't ask, don't tell" kind of guy ain't he!!! :smiley_crocodile: lmao :smiley_clap: