Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

small pocket cameras...suggestions

Milo

Tatonka guide.
okay guys i have been wanting a smaller pocket camera to take hunting with me because i seen some of the neatest stuff out there. What do you guys use? Don't be tellin me your sing a 1200 dollar nikon camera cause i don't sell drugs or ride horses...

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
most of the smaller digital cameras nowdays have a decent zoom and quality photos. its all in what you have to spend. I found a cheap digital video recorder Im gonna try this year. dosnt have the greatest zoom but if it wirks out I might be able to invest in a better one in a couple years and join the ranks of the hunt filmers.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Seems like they are going up in mega pixels and down in price. I have a 8.0 MP HP Photosmart R937 touch screen (not made anymore), my wife has a Kodak 10.2 MP M380 that is OK and then I have a Fuji FinePix S7000 (now upgraded) that takes great pics and has an amazing macro feature. All take decent video.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
My "happy Snap" camera is the Nikon Coolpix S6100
It has a touch screen,wide 7x zoom and a 16.0 mega pixels

Very happy with it. Bought the base model and returned it for this model.

Outstanding zoom and the camera isn't any bigger than a pack of smokes.

Last edited:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
thanks fellas. at work i have used a water proof and shock proof olympus and thats a neat camera but i don't necessarily like having an internal battery. thanks for the responses so far.