Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

SITREP for Hunting this weekend

matthewusmc8791

NE Ohio
Hello. I finally started my vacation and plan on heading down, but checking the weather it seems warm front rolling through, but cooler temps toward the weekend.

What is everyone seeing this week as for action? I do enjoy hunting Halloween, so lets here what people are seeing in Muskingum county..

thanks everyone.

Diablo54

Outside
I think they are laying low. Not seeing a lot of deer on the way to and from work. The calm before the storm. This weekend will be full of action.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
X-2 The Police that came for a road kill tag said all the big ones were running around 9 and after lately. I believe it's gonna get better any minute. I'm off for 2 weeks so I sure hope at least!

Shoulder Blade

Last nite at 6:00pm I watched a 135 in 8pt rubbing the crap out of a 8 inch diameter tree while driving home from work. He was on a hill about 100ft from the street.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I took a trip from Cinci to Lima OH today up I-75 to visit my 4 brothers.
We seen a lot of deer this morning around 10:00 out feeding in the fields. This evening along the same route we see a hole lot more deer in the fields feeding. Probaly feeding because for the rain front coming. So I say there was a lot of movement today.