Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Shed Finds 3/4/2012

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
The ridge geography we found the sheds on all had one thing in common.. Look for ridges that are positioned like this on a Topo map....... / <----- and look for sheds on this side of the ridge

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Fuggin' nonsense! Greg and I walked 3+ miles yesterday and didn't fine shit. I'm convinced some of you guys have sheds falling out of your asses!!! And the squirrels hide all of ours!!!

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Those are some nice finds mount, that's a good day to find so many big ones.

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
Yeah John,,Pretty rare. Ive been shed hunting this area for 10 years and never found so many big ones. Its usually scrub city.

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
I zig zagged accross flats..benches..ridgetops all day with no luck. After about 6 miles of walkin i had enough. Found this one in the bottom of the hollow on my way out. :smiley_bril:

Just goes to show..You can find em anywhere. Shed hunting is tough business.

Big Bucks roam these ridgetops

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Jeez oh Pete Mountaineer! There was a shed laying at the base of the tree you took a picture of with the rub on it. You sure you were shed hunting or just enjoying some time in the woods with your bros? lmao

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Jeez oh Pete Mountaineer! There was a shed laying at the base of the tree you took a picture of with the rub on it. You sure you were shed hunting or just enjoying some time in the woods with your bros? lmao

"Marco, Polo....Marco, Polo! I won, so you get in them woods and squeal like a pig!" lmao