Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Selling my boat

Just 1 More

I hate to sell it but I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it and I may be moving again soon :smiley_cry:
Everything works as it should, a lot is new in the past 3 years.

It's a 17' Bass Tracker w/25hp
55lb Minn Kota Power Drive V2 trolling motor
Lowrance Elite 5 HDI
6 removable rod holders
Extra (NEW) bilge pump and live well pump
Anchor system
(2) yes two, 27 series 12v batteries independently wired for all accessories and trolling motor
New 12v 1000CCA cranking battery
Boat storage cover
Trailer with new tires

Also (will sell separately)

3 Magda Pro 20dx line counter reels on 10' rods ($50 each)
3 Diawa Sealine Great Lakes 47lc reels on 8' rods $50 each)

Thinking i'll take $4500 for everything

Also have an 8hp Johnson i need to sell

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Price is fair, it's a pretty desirable boat for the smaller lakes...
Pressure wash and do a little TLC for cleanup and you should get close to what you're asking...

If you haven't already do a compression test on the cylinders and clean the plugs while they're out....

A lot of folks will ask the compression on the cylinders and as long as they're within 10% of each other and not low across the board they're happy...

Water pump been changed recently? Another question you'll get...

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
The price seems ok. I had a similar boat and sold it after a few years because I didn't use it much. Now I wish I still had it and will probably be trying to replace it at some point.

Just 1 More

Price is fair, it's a pretty desirable boat for the smaller lakes...
Pressure wash and do a little TLC for cleanup and you should get close to what you're asking...

If you haven't already do a compression test on the cylinders and clean the plugs while they're out....

A lot of folks will ask the compression on the cylinders and as long as they're within 10% of each other and not low across the board they're happy...

Water pump been changed recently? Another question you'll get...

I haven't done any of that.. She runs great. It'll do 25 mph with 2 grown men and a bunch of gear