Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Score?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Better wait for some better opinions Jim. I am sometimes surprised by how close I am to other guesses, and sometimes by how far off I am. rotflmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Regardless if those small g-4's are an inch they're the same size so they'll either add another 2 inches or just not be added. Saying that I think he'll gross between 134 to 136 and net close to that mid 130 score. He's dang symmetrical which is great!!! If he gets thru this season he'll prolly be a OBB qualifing 10, also my opinion.

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
That's a nice buck. The sticker points add good character. He has great brows and better width than the first buck. G2s and 3s about 8 inches or so? G4 close to an inch and may or may not score net-wise. I am close to finelyshedded and guess gross low to mid 130s. I'd shoot him. Good luck!

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Trail Cam 2011 257.jpg... posted this one before... some say over 140 net a few others do not.. i personally dont think he will make it...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
He might come close to grossing 140 but he's prolly a mid 130 net. Too bad he broke his left g2 but he's still got nice length all around, with exception to his brows of course!