Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Scent Smokers Are In.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
It's about time :smiley_clap: If I hear any more guys run them over with their trucks I was going too start renting mine out...... With a healthy deposit of course rotflmao

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
It's about time is right! Good grief it's been a bigger pain this time than it was to start it originally... or maybe I just enjoyed the process back then. Whatever.
A public thank you to Joe is in order here, THANKS JOE!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Saw your order come through, but I won't get it shipped until Tuesday. My bride decided I'm driving up to New York tonight as soon as we close up the shop....gonna be like my old trucking days, sleepy and driving like a nut. :) Anyway, should have it by Wed-Thur I'd guess. Hope you have great results with it!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good job Joe! Congrats Scot!

I'm going to get my dads out and start smoking my clothes and gear after this rain blows thru. Going to smoke em in my blind.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I get the hickory chips @ home depot and go through about 3- 4 bags a season with all of my deer hunting friends lol... all of them love too smoke up their hunting equipment and like using mine versus spending money on their own lol...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
It's about dang time! I need to get an order put in! I'm gonna hang all my clothes up in the building and smoke the shed up! I made it a point to try and seal any air gaps I had when I finished building it, so I figure this will be a good way to see if I missed any places!

jeremy44230

Medina County
Man, this talk of smokers makes me want to fire mine up... I love puffing out a ton of smoke out the garage!!! Smells so dang good! Really puts me in the huntin mood!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Everytime Mason smells a campfire he thinks someone is going hunting. Poor kid.

It does seem to add an element to hunting season though.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Nothing wrong with that J! But, if they change their minds, I have plenty to ship. :)

Yeah, them kids like saving money.... Just not mine :smiley_clap: But they know where too order if they need it..... I keep reminding them periodically...... :smiley_crocodile:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Brock, do you have them in your possession, or is someone taking care of the shipping for you? I may just have to make a road trip next week to have a pizza and pick up a smoker!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I have them. It'd be nice to see you, Greg (bring Katie:) ). You do realize I live about 100 miles west of Athens, right? Let me know if you decide to come up. Maybe Joe can make it down too and we'll go shoot some doves!