Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Scent Smoker website

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Joe is starting to work on the new site. We need pics and testimonials to add to it. I'd like to keep Joe busy adding content for some time, so if you have used the SS, like what you saw, we'd love to hear about it! Pics would be greatly appreciated too!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Not sure if the pic turned out, but I think jesse has a pic of 4 smokers going in his garage from this season. His place probably still smells like smoke :D

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ha! Every time we light a fire in the pit, my son says "Smells like we're going hunting!"

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yeah man. Just got the URL transferred today. So I should be able to start on the site very soon. Content Content Content. Testimonials. Trophy room. pictures. Science etc. All helps.

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
I used the ss for my last 3 bucks, two of them are p&y and bbbc. That I have field photos if interested.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm going to have to put together the "why it works" thing again. Sean changed some things, and I didn't care for the way it turned out or read. I don't have the old copy I don't think. If I do, Ill send it to you. Otherwise, I'll re-write.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
If we didn't use a ss but took two totes full of my hunting clothes and held them over the smoke of a firepit one item at a time. Does that count? This was the first year I've done this and i feel it actually helped. All my clothes smell smokey and still do to this day. It took me over an hour to do all of them even did my backpack and bow. Lol

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Both bucks from my last two seasons were shot after smoking up. I'll send pics soon.

Ryan is right, that pic in Jesses garage would be awesome if it came out. It was funny. I had to keep running outside, take a deep breath, then come back in to get dressed. I think I'm developing black lung from it.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
It is a good way to clear out a garage! We get 'em rolling and run in holding our breath...run back out gasping for air. Ha! The things we do to beat a deer...

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Joe I got a few pics I took this year with the scent smoker, and my buck from last year was a victim of the smoker. I'll email 'em over to you this weekend.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Brock, I sent a few short testimonials to Joe from my last two bucks and from Kody's buck. Use what you want or none at all. You won't offend me at all if you choose not to use anything I sent.
On the flipside, if you need more info or a more in depth testimonial just let me know. I was pretty short and sweet since most of the time testimonials are short quotes. Hope it helps!

I also hope to pick another one up at some point. Mine may make it one more season. It gets used ALOT!