Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Scent control

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I as watching the Outdoor Channel last night and seen a ad for a new scent control product. I think it was a new Primos product.
It listed and shows examples of scents controlled and even eliminated smoke.
Now I must admit a year ago before joining the TOO forum I would have thought smoke was evil.
But I guess there's no profit in free smoke. But I really wonder if any the big TV boys actually use smoke for scent control behind the scenes?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Suffice it to say, if there was big money is smoke, you'd know more celebrities that use it. As it is, more use it than any one knows about, they just sell out for the $...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I as watching the Outdoor Channel last night and seen a ad for a new scent control product. I think it was a new Primos product.
It listed and shows examples of scents controlled and even eliminated smoke.
Now I must admit a year ago before joining the TOO forum I would have thought smoke was evil.
But I guess there's no profit in free smoke. But I really wonder if any the big TV boys actually use smoke for scent control behind the scenes?

I'm not going to name any names but I can tell you there are many big names with scent control sponsors who smell like smoke.

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Suffice it to say, if there was big money is smoke, you'd know more celebrities that use it. As it is, more use it than any one knows about, they just sell out for the $...

Gotta agree completely, there is alot of "professional" hunters that wear some very expensive scent free suits that smell like smoke.