Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Savage 220 Slug Gun For Sale.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I’ve had it for about 5 years and another (now legal) gun has my interest.
Comes with a Leopold 2-7x33 and 2 mags as well as a few boxes of Remington 2 3/4” accutips.
Black synthetic stock. Has a little wear but not beat up. I’ll post up some pictures shortly.
There’s a handful of guys on here that have the same gun and know the accuracy these guns provide. Good for a youngin starting out or one of us old farts winding down lol.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

Fletch

Supporting Member
GREAT GUN..... "J" you sure you wanna sell it?? Going to be sorry. If that gun was posted on a site here in Jersey it would be gone already. Everyone has one or wants one.. On my gotta have list.. Good Luck with the sale...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
GREAT GUN..... "J" you sure you wanna sell it?? Going to be sorry. If that gun was posted on a site here in Jersey it would be gone already. Everyone has one or wants one.. On my gotta have list.. Good Luck with the sale...

It’s got your name written all over it Rich lol

Fletch

Supporting Member
It’s got your name written all over it Rich lol

"J" You forget... I live in New Jersey... Do you know how many hoops I'd have to jump through and the extra cost to purchase that gun legally???? Now if I was a dreamer I wouldn't give a shit...

Fletch

Supporting Member
Ain’t you moving, Rich?

Is this a TOO price? I know a guy that has been wanting one.

Dave... Yes I hope to move... Been looking at a lot of properties on the internet... However it will take time to find the right property and sell my house here. Believe me number one priority this year is to get out of this state... Back to the gun.. Dave if you know a member looking for a gun send him to "J" as this sounds like a very fair price for a tack driver. Just the other day I was in a store and the guy showed me a target with one hole in it.. He said it was a Savage 220 and the group was a 3 shot group with Remington Accu-Tips at 100yds... Bullshit??? Maybe... But I've seen some very impressive groups with the Savage 220.. They are shooters...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good thing I already own one. Dropped my last two bucks in their tracks. My doe this year went "maybe" 25yds. Garrett's button buck went maybe. 60-80yds on a not perfect placement. Fantastic piece if anyone is remotely looking. . . Don't hesitate. It won't last long.