Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Safety Harnesses

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Alright, who's next? Anyone need to upgrade from a waist belt to a full body harness? These things will save your life. IMO, everyone should be wearing a harness.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Mike the one that Austin has been wearing he has been wearing for a few years. I could get it to fit him rather nicely because all the straps where adjustable. He started hunting with me when he was 8. If you want I can send you one of the styles that he wears and you could give it a try.

camofry

*Supporting Member*
For the guys using these harnesses that come with your tree stand, if you find it a pain in the butt to untangle them every time you use it, Gorilla makes a universal harness vest that you just zip the harness in the liner of and it makes it a lot easier to get it on and off. I used one for years before I got a Hunter safty sys.

Huckleberry Finn

I know I'm not the biggest guy in the world, but a youth harness...really?:smiley_baby:

Thanks for thinking of me Huck. I'm doing better with a different teather strap. I may have been using the wrong one all along.

Scrawny smartass! I thought you were looking for a youth harness for your kid like Cottis...guess that was someone else...

Gotta admit that your reply made my chuckle!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Glad to see this back up to the top. I just read the update on Dales fall and thought about this and how many newbies are on the site. Free harness just pm your name and address to one of the many listing that they have new harnesses and you will get one shipped. Safety 1st.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I have several harnesses new ib the packages, unless he is a little tyke he should be able to fit into one of these. My son used this same style since he was about 9.

Shoot me a pm with your address and I will ship you one.