Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

RTIC sale again

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Christmas in March! Required some decoration until I can get a TOO decal for the back.
IMG_20180327_174640_998.jpg

Buckmaster

Portage
I received mine. If you order those baskets you will need to buy 2 as they only cover half of the cooler.

...thus I ordered a second basket today.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I almost bailed on my purchase over the $6 tariff, but it was just too good a deal. That said, these tariffs really are a double-edged sword. I'd have to pay $20 more for half the product to get American made. It sucks that China is cheaper and of better quality. Should I open the "union" can of worms...:ROFLMAO: I kid. I kid. Seriously, their soft side coolers are 50% and that's a damn good deal!

https://www.rticcoolers.com/

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I had half a dozen items in my shopping cart last night. Had second thoughts and put it all back. Very tempting though.

Mine too. Just can't bring myself to pay their tariff that is designed to cause a company to reconsider having goods made in China. I realize a lot of companies will just roll the cost in to their final price. Which is expected and part of how it works. The intention is that we buy local products instead - boosting our country's economy. But we all know the margins on things made in China is massive, itll take more than 6 bucks to make American products competitive.

Reactions: jagermeister