Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Road kill

Kaiser878

ohio
My buddy found this in a field by his house today along the road..... game warden met him and he got it tagged..... so I took it for the cape..... but he's keeping the rack.... shame for such a Large deer.... the deer was stinking bad..... guts were ruptured on inside
uploadfromtaptalk1444774089816.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Hell of a nice deer! Shame so many meet their demise like this.

On a side note, you need to eat. You're looking frail like Nayden... lmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dang Zach. Showed this pic to Erin. She said "you look skinny there." Bahahahaa!!!! I zoomed in and she said "no wonder you look skinny there. That isn't you!" I am not exactly "full figured". 6' tall, 175lbs. What the freak does that make you? 6 feet tall 140lbs? Eat a cheeseburger. Lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Dang Zach. Showed this pic to Erin. She said "you look skinny there." Bahahahaa!!!! I zoomed in and she said "no wonder you look skinny there. That isn't you!" I am not exactly "full figured". 6' tall, 175lbs. What the freak does that make you? 6 feet tall 140lbs? Eat a cheeseburger. Lol

A brotha fro anudda mudder..... lol

Kaiser878

ohio
Haha you fuggars. I'm 5'11 163. Just got weighed foe wellness screenings at work 10 min ago. With a body fat of 8.2 %. So suck it. Haha

Face it phil.... we are long lost brothers

Kaiser878

ohio

99% positive this is him last year. My buddies lease is less than a mile from where he was hit. And last year he didn't show up until later in the year. Brows are pretty good indicator. Plus he had a ripped left ear, in another picture we have he had a ripped left ear last year..... shame