Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Proposed Rule changes to the 2018-2019 season

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ok[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]
He truly is negative about everything. I feel bad for him. Must be miserable to be an Eeor.

Personally, I don't know that you should have to. That is one of the grey areas for out of state land owners where they get hosed.

Mooosie

I talked to ODNR about it . I was born in Ohio and lived there until I retired. Basically odnr said they would do resoprosity with Florida if Florida would allow Ohio residents who are landowners in Florida to hunt on their land without a license. Well I’m 72 and don’t feel like spending my time in Tallahassee [emoji2]So I buy my 125 dollar nonresident license . I don’t like it but I accept it . I just don’t like to hear talk about raising NR fees[emoji1][emoji1]

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I talked to ODNR about it . I was born in Ohio and lived there until I retired. Basically odnr said they would do resoprosity with Florida if Florida would allow Ohio residents who are landowners in Florida to hunt on their land without a license. Well I’m 72 and don’t feel like spending my time in Tallahassee [emoji2]So I buy my 125 dollar nonresident license . I don’t like it but I accept it . I just don’t like to hear talk about raising NR fees[emoji1][emoji1]
Well, they do need raised lol.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Damn Non-Residents......Shooting all of antiques bucks..... Shame on you.....rotflmao

Fletch

Supporting Member
On a serious note about quail.... I hunt a farm in Illinois that was over-run with quail 2 years ago.. I never seen so many quail... The next year there wasn't a single quail to be found... I can't figure that one out as the land owner says other than deer season he see's no one and hears no shooting.

Bigcountry40

On a serious note about quail.... I hunt a farm in Illinois that was over-run with quail 2 years ago.. I never seen so many quail... The next year there wasn't a single quail to be found... I can't figure that one out as the land owner says other than deer season he see's no one and hears no shooting.

Probably pesticides, what our government allows our farmers to spray on our fields, which goes into streams, etc, etc ... is unbelievable. Can't believe there is anything alive in western Ohio