Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Prime land!

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
Finely,

I've learned that all types of hunting situations have different degrees of difficulty. Wheather it's privateland or publicland, they both have their challenges and they both have their advantages.

What I'm really not fond of is when $ is used to bypass the hard work it takes to be successful. That's really what bothers me... But I'm working on it.

Quite frankly, I don't give a rats fuckin ass what you think... Boy

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Finely,

I've learned that all types of hunting situations have different degrees of difficulty. Wheather it's privateland or publicland, they both have their challenges and they both have their advantages.

What I'm really not fond of is when $ is used to bypass the hard work it takes to be successful. That's really what bothers me... But I'm working on it.

Come on Mountaineer, we are all a bunch of hardcore deer hunters here at TOO.....that's pretty harsh man.....Ric is a good guy and hunts hard just like you and me. I don't know of ANYBODY here that uses $$ to bypass the hard work it takes to be successful.

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That last person that called me boy can't whistle any more.

Just where the hell do you get off thinking you can talk to people around here like that? Healthy discussion and disagreements are one thing... But i'll tell ya right now, that kinda shit ain't gonna fly. And ya better give a rats fucking ass about that.. If not, just move on and save me the trouble

Last edited:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Mountaineer, believe it or not there are actually some people on here that are pulling for you o be successful. I respect the challenges you accept and succeed at but your last comment is why there will ever be very few ever patting you on the back regardless of how "right" you are at times. Too bad and happy sailing to you

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Lmao! Classy Paul! Was with Milo alittle and kinda pulled for ya and was just wanting you to cut the crap about private vs public debate. I'm currently hunting on 80 acres with more hunting pressure than you probably face 3 miles off the beaten path in the Wayne, and to top it all off, I didn't pay a cent! I did tell the farmer anytime he needs help just give me a call. Still wish you success man cuz my skins thicker!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

Wow@ Right about the time you were starting to be a little more open minded and were playing well with others you had to pull that out? Respect is earned. I was starting to appreciate the new leaf you were turning over here at TOO. I will be honest, this comment just sent you back to GO in my opinion.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Finely,

I don't think your working on anything but a last nerve. That is completely uncalled for. Take it somewhere else.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Way outta line Eer. I never call anyone out on comments because I'm pretty easy going, but you crossed the line on your comment to FS. I think you need to PM him and work this out.
Like it was said before, everyone here are hardcore hunters and we all work for our harvests.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Finely,

Boy????.................................Boy??????????????? will how big do they grow from where you come from?? I got balls the size of pickel jars! Aaaaaaaaaaaa my brother and I work our asses off for our property and we pay our taxes to have the right to hunt our property. Boy, I bet you I worked more hours and days last year then you have in 3 years! I work hard, CJD works hard and we have the right to say who and who does not hunt on our PRIVATE PROPERTY. If you would like to help pay the taxes then maybe you could hunt it................Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa naa!. In honor of you , how do you say it? "Boy", my brother and I will go out tomorrow, raise our bow's high, say a prayer as we walk on our "PRIVATE PROPERTY". Danmann want to come hunting, .........Baaa hah hah.lmao

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
No one will talk to me in such a manner. No one. People talk to me like that in the real world end up in the hospital eating from a straw.

I simply was poking fun and then I got slammed. I get poked at all the time because I'm from Wv. I don't say anything.. Hell., it's funny
..makes me laugh. But I make one little poke and gettin anialated.

Let's make this simple. Fuck all you sons a bitch's.

Except of course.. JD, Gern..schu..hicks and Jbrown. They are good people and I can tell they have class.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
No one will talk to me in such a manner. No one. People talk to me like that in the real world end up in the hospital eating from a straw.

I simply was poking fun and then I got slammed. I get poked at all the time because I'm from Wv. I don't say anything.. Hell., it's funny

Except of course.. JD, Gern..schu..hicks and Jbrown. They are good people and I can tell they have class.

He didn't talk to you in "such a manner".. He was simply stating your "I'm a big bad public land hunter so i'm better than you" attitude sucks, and makes you look like a prick. Perhaps you are a prick. I think the above post just goes to show it.. Rick even sent you a nice PM explaining it after you flew off the handle calling people "boy".. Against my better judgement i let you on this forum after you got banned from OS for the same shit... Looks like that was a mistake...

So indeed Mountaineer... Lets make it simple buddy.... Fuck you too.. Keep it up and you'll be shown the door. Once enough of our voting members see your above posts they'll likely show you the door anyway.

Last edited:

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio

Mountaineer, dude you bring it on TOO your self man. Hey hunting public land is hard and I will give you credit for your acheivments but don't fault the ones that have private property, pay taxes on that property, pay to up keep that property, put money into it to attract deer and they are suppose to let every one and their cousin in to hunt? Bull Shit. I am guessing you are jelious of some of us and others that plan, think, and purchase when we can. I have some work that needs to be done in my house, perhaps you can come over and perform these chores and you can hunt................Naaaaaa. redcloud come on over and hunt my property any time, no work required because your a good guy. Baaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmm

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
He didn't talk to you in "such a manner".. He was simply stating your "I'm a big bad public land hunter so i'm better than you" attitude sucks, and makes you look like a prick. Perhaps you are a prick. I think the above post just goes to show it.. Against my better judgement i let you on this forum after you got banned from OS for the same shit... Looks like that was a mistake...

So indeed Mountaineer... Lets make it simple buddy.... Fuck you too..

I just spit my coffee out of my mouth on my new lap top................thanks Joe!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Nothing to say besides this dude has some serious self image issues. Can't even admit he said something wrong. Fugg him and send him on his way fellas. Did my part...

Derek j

Knox Co.

Pretty easy words to type on a keyboard. Why is it when lame pencil dicks get online they think they are Brock fuckin Lesnar? I am so tired of people trying to push their views and opinions on everybody. Quit your damn attacks and come to terms that your way isn't "Holier than thou". Just because I have my own land, it makes it easier for me to kill deer? Are you fuggin kidding me?? Do you know how many hours I spend trimming trees, planting food plots, hanging stands, cameras, etc. To kill these "easy" deer? Whatever......not even worth the time to debate it.