Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Prime land!

Huckleberry Finn

Except of course.. JD, Gern..schu..hicks and Jbrown. They are good people and I can tell they have class.

Hahahaha, funny part about this. With the exception of the one that had a drawn hunt this weekend, all of them hunt private land, exclusively.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Wow. I drive 3 hrs. away from home to go hunt with friends at their places and return to being told to fuck off. NICE !!!!

He can't set there and think that by calling a guy " BOY " was just pokin fun can he ? He said it himself he wouldn't stand for that shit so why should anybody else stand for it or suppost to take that in fun. BS if you ask me.
Welcome the guy and even give him a heads up that his normal " My way is better " attitude will not be tolerated here and he still does it and gets pissed about when somebody says something to him. I guess some people just don't get it and probably never will.

RD, I will be up your way for the next 3 weeks. Should I bring my BOW to hunt on your PRIVATE PROPERTY ? I just got home from hunting Fluteman's PRIVATE PROPERTY all weekend.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
This is my take on Mountaineer. All he has to do on our site is be civil and contribute. He refuses to do both! Example if I were him: Hey guys, y'all know I love hunting the publiclands you guys have up in your state, but I mostly hunt the WNF. I just enjoy hunting on my own and getting back away from most hunters. It's alot of work and hiking but I find it enjoyable and challenging as well. Here are some photos of my setup/view from TS along a pinchspot/saddle. Here are some trailcam pics of a few prospects I'm hoping to deflate this fall(if he cares to share of course). Hope guys enjoyed the pics. Goodluck and be safe.

NO..............I like hunting big mature bucks on their terms where they are a skiddish as a whore in church! Y'all are hunting unpressured deer where 50 people can't walk around like grazing cattle on a 100 acre farm and stir them deer up abit. YADA YADA YADA! It just gets old and so far from the truth! He COULD be a contributor to our site but apparently chooses to not change his ways.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
No one will talk to me in such a manner. No one. People talk to me like that in the real world end up in the hospital eating from a straw.

I simply was poking fun and then I got slammed. I get poked at all the time because I'm from Wv. I don't say anything.. Hell., it's funny
..makes me laugh. But I make one little poke and gettin anialated.

Let's make this simple. Fuck all you sons a bitch's.

Except of course.. JD, Gern..schu..hicks and Jbrown. They are good people and I can tell they have class.

It had nothing to do with "being from Wv"
It was your public land rants we had to hear over and over.
Take Hoot... he doesn't rant about his level of hunting making us out to be less hunters cause we don't Knapp our own flint, make our own bows and arrows... I respect the hell out of his approach to the sport but I don't feel any less qualified to be out there or feel like I'm cheating w/ a easy way out... There is always someone thats gonna go a little harder core or a little deeper into the woods or shoot a little farther.

Last edited:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Hey CJD, lets go hunt our private property and maybe Dan, Joe, Huck. Adam, Cotty, J, Milo, Hoot can come along....................

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
drama.

seems there is another site I used to go to that had a lot of drama on it.

at least here the pole smokein, cock sucker that threw the first punch get booted and the guys that fire back can move on with no repercussions.

He probably likes to hunt away from everybody else so he can screw the carcass before he guts it without getting caught.

hes gone, no loss, move on.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hahahaha, funny part about this. With the exception of the one that had a drawn hunt this weekend, all of them hunt private land, exclusively.

Lol.... Almost.... I hunt public ground quite a bit. Probably more total hours on stand over public land than private, actually. I'm just glad I'm one of the "good" people around here... The rest of you guys must be a bunch of jerks. lmao

He absolutely WAS out of line, fellas. The fact that he couldn't admit he was wrong really shows his true colors I guess.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am not sure how to take this. Maybe as a compliment? Maybe not so good since I got lumped as one of the guys he thinks are okay? hahahahhaa

Ric- You handled yourself well. Ol' Mtneer had his chance to make right and went the other direction. Oh well. Wonder what to expect now? Hopefully nothing but big deer hitting the ground!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
He can't set there and think that by calling a guy " BOY " was just pokin fun can he ? He said it himself he wouldn't stand for that shit so why should anybody else stand for it or suppost to take that in fun. BS if you ask me.
Welcome the guy and even give him a heads up that his normal " My way is better " attitude will not be tolerated here and he still does it and gets pissed about when somebody says something to him. I guess some people just don't get it and probably never will.

Reading through this to get caught up & I thought the same thing there RC when I read his response.... OK, so you can call somebody "boy" and it's just poking fun, but somebody talks to you in that manner and they end up "eating from a straw?" If that's a thought process that makes logical sense then I musta missed something along the way. :smiley_confused_vra

And I don't recall anybody making fun of him from being from WV either? Again, maybe I missed something along the way. :smiley_chinrub:

Seems like no big loss for TOO. The guy obviously showed his true colors here. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.