Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Power Line Park,, anyone going???

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Better go while you can. Little bird told me they are trying to get it shut down. Not going to say it is true or not..... but I was told that recently.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah. Wellsville is awful.

There was a bad incident at Powerline last year where. Something like a drunk girl running over a dude or something along those lines.

Neighbors daughter was lifeflighted outta Wellsville about 10 years ago, one of those buggy style vehicles with the paddle style wheels on it... It rolled and she wasn't strapped in and it landed on top of her....
I know some folks who ride down there and they love it but they're a little on he crazy side....

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Neighbors daughter was lifeflighted outta Wellsville about 10 years ago, one of those buggy style vehicles with the paddle style wheels on it... It rolled and she wasn't strapped in and it landed on top of her....
I know some folks who ride down there and they love it but they're a little on he crazy side....
I was there once on my raptor, some of the hills are crazy. Went up some shit with my buddy in his Jeep that had me puckering.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I was there once on my raptor, some of the hills are crazy. Went up some shit with my buddy in his Jeep that had me puckering.

They had ridden all day and were camping and went out at dusk to see something and that's when all hell broke loose.... They were just putting along is all they remember.... No booze was involved.... head injuries back injuries and a ruptured spleen on her and he had head injuries and lacerations.....

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
They had ridden all day and were camping and went out at dusk to see something and that's when all hell broke loose.... They were just putting along is all they remember.... No booze was involved.... head injuries back injuries and a ruptured spleen on her and he had head injuries and lacerations.....
Must of rode off a cliff?

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Our neighbor went to Powerline Park on a regular basis. Until now: She said it's getting so crowded it's not even fun anymore and the drunks are out of control on top of all that.