Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Porky!

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
This has to be the fattest doe I've ever seen in my life!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I was wondering why you were posting a picture of your girlfriend in the deer section MH. Then I realized you are still too embarrassed to post pictures of her on the internet. It is alright young grasshoppa. Just like a moped, fun to ride, but you don't want anyone to see you doing it. You got time buddy. Maybe college will be better for you. lmao

mrex

*Supporting member*
I dont see any buttons..

Many times you can't...that's why so many BB's are shot for does. Look at the shape of the deer's body. A mature doe is rectangular with a long neck and face. Button bucks are square-shaped and have a short neck and face. It's why some call them "block heads." Here's the dead give away...BB's often travel alone, but adult does rarely do...especially to bait sites in SE Ohio.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Many times you can't...that's why so many BB's are shot for does. Look at the shape of the deer's body. A mature doe is rectangular with a long neck and face. Button bucks are square-shaped and have a short neck and face. It's why some call them "block heads." Here's the dead give away...BB's often travel alone, but adult does rarely do...especially to bait sites in SE Ohio.

Very true, but either way..the things a fatty lol.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia

I concur. A lone doe at corn in SE Ohio is a rarity and I get pics of BB that are carbon copies of this deer every winter. They remind me more of sheep than deer when they are like that...