Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Poacher To Pay $23K After Illegally Killing Deer

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana

Holy shitzky Batman! That's a stud of a deer!!!

I wonder if what is more nerve racking: Holding a rifle and a spot light out a truck window with headlights coming your way and spilled beer on your lap or holding at full draw for 45 seconds with him at 10 steps?!? LOL!!! rotflmao

I never would of thought swoopy would score 218???

He shot em with a 12 gauge slug right at day break when the school bus was on that road picking up kids. $24,000 for a deer???

This was one of his rubs.

Attachments

• downsized_1222001406.jpg
    downsized_1222001406.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
See that's what I'm saying about the TIP line. They didn't witness the violation but still they go and do an investigation and can still file charges based on the evidence.

Scared WO huh. Well damn I guess if I want to do something like poach I should just threaten their lives and never get in trouble, of course I thought threats like that was not legal either lol. The way I look at it, If I was a WO and didn't get at least one person or group that threatened my life I would think I wasn't doing my job lol.

Oh, I feel the same way....He is close to retirement also, we believe he don't want to ruffle any feathers before he retires......but looking back on things, these guys have been getting away with this stuff for a long time now, it's not the first time.

epe

Lancaster
This guy called into a local radio station, seeking legal advice. Said he did not do it for the rack... does not have any on his wall.

sent from my HTC evo

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sorry EPE, I think we need to call BS on the guy. IF there aren't any on his wall it is probably because any legit and legal taxidermist isn't going to mount one without a tag.