Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

pic of a nice one

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
In my book he scores whatever the tape reads when I'm drinking beer in my garage looking at him hanging.... because boy is a SHOOTER!!! Nice buck!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I took another look at this buck and IMO he'll score much higher than 150 gross! He looks to even have a g4 on his left side and maybe the same on his right. He's in the top 5 most impressive bucks on this site I've seen yet! Those beams are pushing 28" s plus!

JPN

coshocton
I took another look at this buck and IMO he'll score much higher than 150 gross! He looks to even have a g4 on his left side and maybe the same on his right. He's in the top 5 most impressive bucks on this site I've seen yet! Those beams are pushing 28" s plus!

Thats what I was thinking too but then I second guess myself. Im pretty sure hes a 10 but Im not positive. Unfortunately this is the only pic I got of him, so hopefully Ill have some more so we can get a better look. Or I'll just shoot him and then we'll know for sure lol

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH

I thought he was a ten myself. He is definitely impressive. Maybe top overall. I would like to see all five killed so we could compare... ;)

Mao

Coshocton, OH
man... only saw a small pic of him on my phone when i text u back... now that i get a good look at him id say more in the 150's as an eight....more than that if hes a 9 or 10... hope u get him!!