Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Perception America 11...ready to fish!!!

I finally installed the last of my add-ons and now all I need is some open water. :smiley_chinrub:

* Scotty Rod holders for trolling.
* Milk crate for gear/cargo.
* 2 rod holders - crate mounts.
* Lowrance Mark 5x Pro Fish Finder.
* Paddle holder.
* Boat cleats & line guides for boat anchors front/rear.

Bowhunter57

Huckleberry Finn

BH - can you take some closer pictures and explain the fishing crate? I've thought about zip tying some cut PVC to a milk crate, but it looks like there is a nicer and easier way to do that. Thanks!

--

I'm planning to hit AEP with my buddy at some point as well...getting itchy to do some fishing for sure!

Huckleberry Finn said:
BH - can you take some closer pictures and explain the fishing crate? I've thought about zip tying some cut PVC to a milk crate, but it looks like there is a nicer and easier way to do that.
Huckleberry Finn,
There are several videos on YouTube that show variations of PVC being used for the same purpose. I like these, simply because they're only $5 at Walmart, they're already slotted for the screw holes and flared/slotted for fishing rods. I used nylock nuts with SS bolts for all of the kayak accessories. The milk crate was purchased at Walmart too, but they can be purchased in the office supplies section of Menards, Office Depot, etc.

Bowhunter57