Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ohio Deer and Turkey Expo

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Picked up a Wicked tree saw. I've spent enough on too many cheap ones that break so I finally splurged for a good one.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Was hoping to go. Boogered up my back. I can barely walk to the bathroom. I will not be at the Expo.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You didn't even laugh at that one?!
Doesn't matter. So long as Sean laughed, I am happy. And yes. My back is pretty rough. Only reason it feels okay right now is because I can't feel much of anything. Thank you Makers Mark.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Hope you feel better Phil.

My neighbor and I are going to the Expo, it's kind of a ritual for us (and he doesn't even hunt). He's looking to buy some cheap headlights and other stuff like he did last year. I'll renew my NRA membership there like I do every year. But we're just gonna get in, skim the show, then go over to the Buckeye building and check in on the gun show there, which also is co-located with the "4th annual Columbus Prep Fest" - now THAT should be an interesting people watching event. I got a laundry list of reloading supplies I'm looking for. Just something to do on a Saturday morning. Never been to this gun show but hope it's ok - the last two bill goodmans in Dayton have been horrible
http://www.cegunshows.com/

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Picked up a Wicked tree saw. I've spent enough on too many cheap ones that break so I finally splurged for a good one.
Just remember there is no "I knicked myself" with that saw. It will lop a finger off or get you a trip to the ER real quick. Keep your free hand away when sawing.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Lol Sean!

I bought one 4-5 years ago at the Expo. Durable as heck but blade doesn't cut as well as it use to. Prolly need to replace the blade.