Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ohio Bald Eagles......

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Saw one driving south on 71 just north of 270. Soared right over the highway toward an elementary school... hopefully all the kids made it off the bus safely.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Counted 26 in about a 200 yard stretch the other night when I left the office. Lol. They're pretty thick up here.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Friends family has a sheep farm down by Elkins WV and they have problems with them grabbing lambs...

rooster85

Lake County
I used the see them quite a bit near Grand River. I was drinkin on my porch this past summer and saw one flying with a damn squirrel with a gaggle of crows in tow fly right over me. He, or she, came back and hung out in one of my big oaks but i couldnt ever get it on film.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I used the see them quite a bit near Grand River. I was drinkin on my porch this past summer and saw one flying with a damn squirrel with a gaggle of crows in tow fly right over me. He, or she, came back and hung out in one of my big oaks but i couldnt ever get it on film.

Had them feeding on groundhogs I shot last summer and threw back down the holes... They ate pretty good last summer... Buzzards wouldn't go near them....